Friday, June 13, 2008

Embellisher Course

Two posts today after not posting for over a month.

May was really busy with a quick trip over a weekend (8.5hours one way) to celebrate my Mothers 70th birthday and then a last minute decision to go to the Craft Fair in Perth at the end of May.
I have joined Dale's Online Embellisher course - great fun! Thanks Dale.

I have had my embellisher for a year now and already had great fun with it making ATC's and an entry for an Art & Craft Exhibition in Perth run by my friend Angela through her work. Did not win anything. So I have not done Lesson 1 although there are great ideas I am going to try as this is what I wanted out of the course.


I ironed painted vliesofix to felt, then embellished srim and organisa ribbon on top then beaded with the gold beads.


2 comments:

Debbi Baker said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this postcard (as you know) and look forward to seeing all the beautiful things you make after Dale's course!!

Anonymous said...

Annie did not say that the postcard was entered for the Arts and Crafts contest organized by the Geological Survey of WA to celebrate Earth Science Week last October. The ribbon and organza mimic very well the layers of rocks and the veins where mineral deposits are found, and the golden beads added a nice reference to this most precious commodity!