Thursday, October 16, 2008

Caught Up!

I have been really busy with work since returning from holiday,then had a visit from my sister with her husband and two little boys, took a few days to recover once they left and then the flu struck. The craft side has not progressed very far at all. I did make an ATC for a Angela as a thank you for going shopping for me in Perth before coming up to Kalgoorlie. I used some hand dyed fabric which I had stamped on then covered with organza, added the lace, FME and added the flowers and a bead for the centre.


I will share with you in a later post a photo of my flower stash. Deb did admire and comment on the stash the first time she saw it.

Deb and I attended the local Spring Festival on Sunday. There were a few stalls were we parted with our money and returned home with goodies to an to the stash!


1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Yayyy! Annie is back blogging - and about time! Love the ATC - especially the stitching.