Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Month Gone

Another month has passed again. I have been busy with work and then had my parents come for a visit but Dad decided to test the medical facilities here in Kal and then in Perth via the Flying Doctor. Which left Mum and I driving to Perth to see what he was upto.
A big thank you to all those that helped with Dad here in Kal, you did a great job! Thank You

I entered two of my quilts I did for the Aus/NZ Art Quilters monthly journal quilts. We are given a Theme and Technique for each month and have to make an A4 size quilt using either or both ideas. I started well but have the ideas for the quilts for the end of the year but have not made them. I want to go down to the exhibition and photograph them in place and will then share them with you.
This was an embellished ATC I sewed onto a quilted background as farewell present for a friend. Must do some more with the embellishing machine it has had a long enough holiday.

1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Gorgeous ATC Annie!! See you Wednesday!