Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Months!

Two months have passed since my last post.
Christmas was quite celebrated with Mum and Dad, with Dad being on the mend slowly.I found these "three" (DH Blaze and Cushla) having a discussion with Father Christmas regarding next years gifts already. (Father Christmas says HO HO HO on a sensor)

Hand bag construction has been on the agenda - ideas from the Haute Handbag magazines. Volume 5 due out soon!
Denim and cotton lace

Denim, beads and machine stitching.

Then I discovered a great tutorial on the construction of "Disappearing Nine Patch" quilts on Helen in the UK blog site and have been using up my stash making small quilts. Blocks cut out and ready to sew. My craft room could do with a few metres added to the side of it!

Deb and I have been good this year on our Wednesday evenings and learning new techniques. See Debs post as I have not photographed any of my work yet.

Back to work!