Monday, June 20, 2011

Cards

A few cards I made for birthdays in May and June for the family

Off cut strips from work and my Spellbinders Labels Dies

For all the "boys"
New Spellbinder Sprockets dies with a technique Leonie showed me a while ago


Birthdays wishes sent to Donnybrook
New Carnation Creations Spellbinders die adding to the flower pile!


Using the Rose Creations dies I made the below flower.
Pages from an old book and sprayed with Glimmer mist

Have at last had a play with the Tim Holtz rosette flowers and loved making them.
I have to get the flowers and the camera in the same place to take some photographs.
Soon



2 comments:

Debbi Baker said...

All beautiful Annie! And I would have been disappointed if you hadn't included some flowers!!

leonie said...

the cogs are great they look really nice inlaid embossed.