Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cushla

Cushla

No crafting has been done in the last couple of weeks.  First I managed to hurt my back digging over the vegetable patch then the Cushla has done his cruciate ligament in his right knee - chasing Mudlarks!!!

He was suppose to have his op yesterday but there were some emergency surgeries so he is being operated on today.  We left him at the vet over night as he is not an easy dog for others to handle, I am told his disposition has greatly improved this morning which is good news.  Things happen for a reason and this is one of them.  But his little mate is missing him!

He will not enjoy being in a small cage so the next three months are going to be very interesting! I am going to have on very bored Jack Russell!  

Get better quick my friend!


No comments: