Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday

I have not managed to do any thing creative since Easter. Hopeful Sunday be spent at the sewing machine trying to make a bag with the silk paper I made at Easter

This is a picture of a journal cover done as a gift for Morgan when she left work to travel the world for a year.

I have been trying to add the signature to my blog but with little luck. It is on this posting but we will have to see what happens next posting.


We will have our neighbours back again this weekend. They bulldozed down their old wood and fibro home last July and received their keys last night for their new brick four by two home. Cushla will be in his element having two dogs he can hassle now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome on the blogosphere...
I'propose you a textil ATC swap with France... I've sent you a mail
good luck
domi